Girls Thrive envisions a world where girls can not only grow up to be strong, confident, and community-oriented women, but also face no barriers to participation in sports.
Girls Thrive is on a mission to inspire girls to empower themselves through a variety of sports and educational lessons designed to promote self-confidence, self-esteem, and positive body image.
In tri-weekly training sessions, girls develop both physical and mental strength, endurance, and confidence, as well as sports-related skills, within a safe and positive environment.
Girls should join Girls Thrive if they are interested in:
- Gaining self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Developing a positive body image.
- Trying new things.
- Making new friends.
- Challenging themselves in a supportive environment.
- Activities like mountain biking, running, yoga, rock climbing, and swimming.
- Engaging with the Helena community through volunteer opportunities.